While we will still be able to receive and process donations sent through the mail, ELIC strives to maximize every dollar that is raised, therefore we would like to encourage you to set up an online giving account with ELIC. This is the most cost-efficient way for us to process donations. See below for instructions on setting up your account. If you would like help, please feel free to email email@example.com or give us a call at 800.366.3542:
- In your web browser, or on your phone, go to: https://give.elic.org
- Select to “Donate Without Logging In”.
- Choose $USD, then from your receipt, enter the fund code (eg. M999) and select ADD.
- Enter your donation amount, choose the frequency, and choose your desired start date. Click NEXT.
- In Billing Information, select donor type and enter your 6 or 8 digit donor number found on this receipt. Proceed to enter your name and billing information, followed by payment information for a Credit Card or a Bank Account. Click NEXT to submit your payment.
After the submission, we encourage you to set up a Donor Portal account to manage your donations by clicking the link on the confirmation page. You will review your information, confirm an email address and then submit the form to receive a link to complete the setup.
We thank you for your continued support and for setting up your recurring donations through ELIC. May you and your family remain safe during these unique times.