ELIC is accepting applications for an Executive Communication Coordinator (ECC). The ideal candidate for this position will have worked in global multinational companies or nonprofits and will have had experience working with senior executives and learning an executive’s voice. With creativity and efficacy, the ECC will be responsible for developing and executing executive-level communications, such as keynote presentations to large internal and external audiences and social media programs. The individual in this role will be organized, detail-oriented, creative, collaborative, diplomatic, and pleasant to work with. Discretion, integrity, and trust are vital for success in this role.
- Work with the Senior Director of Global Marketing and other key stakeholders in shaping and implementing the President’s communication strategy and messaging.
- Lead alignment of the President’s messaging across all audiences.
- Manage the President’s communications deliverables, from content and messaging development to logistics, including organization announcements, internal and external presentations, videos, briefing documents to prepare for events, and social media.
- Manage the President’s “voice” and serve as a single point of contact for all external and internal communications.
- Maintain an archive for the Office of the President communications such as templates for briefing and messaging documents, calendar, speech scripts, notes, and recordings.
- Ability to work with the marketing department for timely delivery of assets such as graphics and videos.
- Represent the Office of the President with professionalism, tact, and a network of strong relationships company wide.
- Minimum of 3 years in marketing and communication.
- Experience in executive communication, content development, presentations, video scripts, blogs, and social media.
- Digital technologies and social media expertise.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Flexible and energized by working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
This is a full-time position located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Back to List