ELIC is seeking interested parties as part time, online teacher and/or tutors. You will advance the vision of the company by providing high-quality online instruction or accompanying services including but not limited to classroom teaching, tutoring, group tutoring, teacher training/coaching, or other language-related work. The compensation for these positions is dependent on the candidate's level of qualifications and experience.
- Works with assigned/matched clients to provide individual and group tutoring
- Teaches or tutors online
- Thoroughly plans (and submits) each lesson and works according to a curriculum or textbook or other structured outline.
- Provides feedback to Teaching Team Lead and/or Logistics and Scheduling Coordinator Participates in professional development activities from time to time and according to mutually agreed discussion with PA supervisors.
- Performs other mutually agreed upon duties as assigned by Team Lead and/or Logistics and Scheduling Coordinator
- Teachers will be allotted hours based on the needs of the clients. Additional hours may be allowed per supervisor approval.
- Participate in content creation as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Teaching certificate or equivalent preferred
- Prior teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Highly-motivated, organized, and responsible; willing to learn—and enthusiasm for—online delivery tools, and innovative ways of using the internet as a classroom and teaching mechanism
- English level at IELTS level 8 or the equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (able to communicate effectively on and in videos, via 1 on 1 or in group or classroom settings with proper spelling, grammar, verbiage, and with sufficient tools to deliver a message)
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills. Ability to maintain accurate records and files as needed.
- Familiar with IELTS, TOEFL, and/or similar English placement tests.
- Must be available for early morning and or evening assignments to accommodate international time zones
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Fully commits to ELIC's purpose and vision
- Committed Christian
Compensation: USD $20.00/hr – USD $34.00/hr
The expected compensation is dependent upon the applicant's qualifications and experience.
This is a part-time, remote position.
Back to List