Purpose: The Creative Specialist will perform creative and technical work in the production of print and digital marketing collateral, as well as video and audio presentations for marketing, mobilization, fundraising, and internal training courses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design marketing collateral used for social media, web, print, mobilization teams, and fundraising.
- Assist in conceptualizing, designing, and coordinating the production of video and audio collateral to be used in training and marketing messages.
- Set up and operate cameras, lighting equipment, microphones and other audio equipment, and monitors and adjust equipment during shoots.
- Edit raw video, select music, and design visual effects and graphics to create a finished piece
- Assist in the production of live events
- Make video products available in a variety of formats
- Maintain, repair, and troubleshoot equipment in our in-house video studio
- Conceptualize creative and innovative ideas
- Performs other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- BA/BS required (preference is given to those with degrees in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communication)
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient knowledge of modern web design standards and experience with designing graphics for the web
- Proficient knowledge of print design standards and knowledge of layout, formatting, and bleeds
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and deadlines
- Knowledge of common video and audio file formats and compression types
- Ability and desire to work with a team
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Characterized as a self-starter and highly motivated
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
- Committed Christian
This is a full-time, exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List