Purpose: To promote and enhance the development of the company through creating, executing, and optimizing effective sales and marketing strategies for programs and products. The Director of Global Business Development collaborates with the Leadership Team and other key leaders across departments to ensure the timely development and advancement of company infrastructure and programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates, directs, and executes a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy for products, programs, and services
- Directs, in collaboration with Leadership Team, team leaders and departments, the development of appropriate tools, resources, and infrastructure to execute an effective sales and marketing strategy
- Creates and manages a sales team, as needed
- Participates in the budget process with the Project Manager and in conjunction with the Sr. Director, North American Operations
- Works to meet critical deadlines, sales goals, and key sales indicators as laid out by the Leadership Team.
- Organizes and manages key meetings in conjunction with the Project Manager, North American Operations
- Effectively gathers information and feedback from across the organization to maximize integration and collaboration with existing programs and personnel
- Regularly reviews all systems and processes to identify opportunities for improvement/enhancement
- Effectively develops and manages key overseas client relationships
- Willingness to travel overseas.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong sales/business development background with proven ability to create growth and create and meet sales goals
- Relevant previous leadership or management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, sensitivity to contexts and human dynamics across cultures and languages, ability to manage, encourage, and maximize team effectiveness and the individual’s sense of meaningfulness and purpose in the work.
- Passion for process improvement and eagerness to make recommendations and lead change
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to defend departmental interests while building and maintaining constructive cross‐functional relationships
- Effective communicator, motivator, and self-starter but with experience working with and leading teams.
- Overseas work experience (preferably in Asia and/or the Middle East)
- Fully consents to community covenant and statement of faith
- Committed Christian who aligns with the purpose, vision, and mission
Compensation: USD $40.00/hr – USD $48.00/hr
Opportunities for bonuses based on reaching and exceeding performance goals
This an exempt, full-time position located in our Fort Collins Office.
Back to List