Purpose: To coordinate the public relations needs and the annual calendar of events for the Office of the President that include online events, internal gatherings and public speaking opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Helps develop and coordinate the PR approach/philosophy for the OOP in collaboration with Marketing
- Oversees logistics and coordinates scheduling for online events. This involves, but is not limited to, communicating needs and information with all key stakeholders before, during, and after the events. Recruits and provides oversight to volunteers involved in the events, and coordinates staffing as needed and/or directed.
- Works closely with external partners to identify public speaking opportunities (i.e. churches, universities, conferences, etc.)
- Coordinates and executes company events for the purpose of teacher and/or donor acquisition and retention.
- Works inter-departmentally to participate in and/or create teams to execute events that serve the purposes of various departments. Serves as liaison between ELIC, vendors, and other third parties, as needed.
- Tracks, categorizes, and summarizes evaluations for all online events to help assess effectiveness with appropriate stakeholders
- Manages & organizes event communication with all internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with the technical/creative team to utilize in-house video and audio studios as needed
- Assists in reviewing and/or reconciling expenses related to events, travel, and public speaking
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of the Office of the President or the President
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- May include opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally
- Ability to deal with deadlines, complex scheduling, and changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent collaboration with internal stakeholders, including overseas-based personnel, and third party vendors
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to make decisions and follow through on complex tasks
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs and Sheets primarily)
- Ability to complete tasks with a servant’s attitude
- Event coordination experience
- Committed to the purpose, vision and mission of ELIC
- Committed Christian
This is a full-time, exempt position located in our Fort Collins office.
Back to List