The Manager UX (MUX) position exists to provide management and mentorship to the user experiences within mobilization at ELIC. The MUX is the strategic and creative leader for the end-to-end experience for leads, commits, and advocates. The MUX works closely with peers and senior management across the mobilization department to connect their teams to the user experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a clear vision that raises the bar on user experience across Mobilization’s suite of programs and partnerships.
- Drive key user research metrics to gauge the health of the user experience to drive vital changes, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Advocate clearly and convincingly inside the mobilization teams and senior management for what best serves our users.
- Develops and manages curated content deliverables for the mobilization team.
- Creatively engage users to warm up leads and advocates in a frictionless user experience.
- Manages and matures the mobilization CRM systems to increase efficiency and usefulness for user experiences.
- Understands the translation of data and learnings into creative representation.
- Contribute towards a collective working relationship with ELIC’s global marketing team.
- Works closely with the Mobilization Leadership Team (MLT) to serve the goals of developing the user experiences.
- Works closely with the Director of Mobilization to strategize and lead user experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience in content strategy.
- Must be capable and proficient in all aspects of a digital creative and have a baseline understanding of image, video, and text production workflows.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Proven track record of influencing, leading, and collaborating with teams.
- Able to represent ELIC in a professional manner.
- Able to work independently and handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, be flexible, and be well-organized.
- Able to travel. Experience with international travel and missions.
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC.
- Committed Christian.
Desired but not required
- Experience in building, testing, and delivering digital assets for user experiences.
- 2+ years of experience in creative content development and delivery.
- Previous leadership in user experience and/or creative teams.
- Experience in Hubspot.
This is a full-time, exempt position located in ELIC's Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List