To perform, repair, and maintain services on properties owned and/or operated by ELIC.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides general custodial care to the buildings and grounds. Responsible for maintaining all areas, restrooms and halls in clean sanitary condition.
- Maintains janitorial supplies, reporting supply needs to purchasing coordinator as needed.
- Uses and/or supervises the use of protective equipment (i.e. gloves, face mask, etc.) when cleaning supplies or chemicals are used.
- Maintains and/or coordinates maintenance of landscaping and proper signage.
- Maintains buildings and equipment, making minor repairs as needed and reporting major problems to the Sr. Director of GSS.
- Recommends alternative courses of action when repairs will be expensive and/or lengthy.
- Paints, cleans carpets, cleans windows and performs other maintenance upkeep and repairs as needed or requested.
- Removes snow and ice from exterior stairs and walkways as needed.
- Coordinates relationships with subcontractors providing facilities services.
- Removes trash from work areas to dumpsters.
- Monitors and maintains building security and alarm systems.
- Assists with the moving of boxes, deliveries, etc. that are received at ELIC.
- Sets up and tears down tables and chairs for various meetings, as requested.
- Assists in loading and transporting luggage for teacher training.
- Assists Sr Dir of GSS in preparing yearly budget for the Facilities department. Reviews monthly variance reports and monitors expenditures to see that budget goals are met.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Sr. Director of GSS
- Prior experience in maintenance and janitorial work preferred.
- Communicates effectively in English.
- Able to exercise good judgment while working independently.
- Able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
- Able to perform rigorous manual labor.
- Commitment to the purpose, vision and mission of ELIC.
- Committed Christian.
This is a part-time position (20/hr–25/hr per week) located in our Fort Collins Office.
All US domestic, part-time employees will receive accrued sick/personal time. ELIC does comply with FMLA and HFWA allowing employees applicable time off for qualifying events.
ELIC reserves the right to modify or adapt benefits during employment.
Back to List