The mission of the Mobilization Specialist (MS) is to fill the pipeline with quality leads by creating and implementing effective lead generating strategies while contributing to the overall team success. The MS will promote the vision of ELIC. In addition to managing these accounts, the MS is always eager to open up new doors and vision cast ELIC to new advocates in order to engage with new leads and grow the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works and collaborates with the team regularly through meetings and meaningfully contributes to the team’s strategic direction
- Presents at speaking engagements and in classrooms; this could include brief opportunities to vision cast placement opportunities, and could also be full length webinars and/or extended class segments
- Meets with leads one on one and in small groups, and encourages them to take steps forward in the process
- Manages own schedule and initiates (both existing and new) opportunities to meet with leads and advocates both in-person and virtually
- Manage accounts, advocates, and leads consistently in the HubSpot CRM
- Tracks personal and team goals to help prioritize strategic direction]
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong relational skills
- Strong communication skills and public speaking ability
- Results oriented and able to take initiative
- Able to handle multiple tasks, be flexible and well-organized
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Some overseas and/or cross-cultural experience is required
- Committed to the purpose, vision and mission of ELIC.
- Committed Christian
- 3+ years of sales experience is preferred
- Active social media presence is a plus
- Teaching experience is a plus
- Has served in an overseas role with ELIC is a plus
- CRM experience is a plus (i.e., Salesforce or HubSpot)
Compensation: USD $20.00/hr – $25.00/hr
This is a full-time, exempt position that can be done remotely or in our Fort Collins Office. ELIC reserves the right to screen based on location.
All US domestic, full-time employees will receive optional medical insurance, health savings contribution, dental insurance, vision insurance, life AD&D insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan, and health club membership. All full-time, exempt employees will receive wage continuation which includes maternity leave, paternity leave, bereavement leave, and sick time in addition to vacation and holiday time. ELIC does comply with FMLA and HFWA allowing employees applicable time off for qualifying events.
Some benefits are optional and may require employee action for ELIC to match, contribute, or enroll employees in the benefit. Some benefits must be accepted as a package. ELIC reserves the right to modify or adapt benefits during employment.
Back to List