Purpose: To provide support to the Finance Department by completing daily accounting tasks, database information entry, maintenance of database integrity, and teacher profile support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enters and checks daily batches into donor management software (currently Salesforce)
- Enters posting batches into donor management software (currently Salesforce)
- Participates in daily/weekly/monthly database integrity projects as directed by direct supervisor
- Processes all donor refunds and returns
- Mails daily receipts to donors
- Responds to all donor inquiries
- Assists in the processing of journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded for month end closing
- Assists Accounting Manager in preparation of month end reconciliations
- Assists Accounting Manager in preparation of annual audit schedules (as needed)
- Assists the Profiles Manager in generating new profiles
- Assists the Profiles Manager in updating current profiles
- Assists the Profiles Manager in responding to teacher inquiries regarding their profile
- Assists with other duties or projects as assigned by direct supervisor
- Associate degree in a related field
- Entry level understanding of databases
- 10-key adding machine experience
- Able to type, with accuracy, 65 wpm
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices, or desire to learn
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen with the ability to adapt to change
- Detail-oriented and self-starting
- Able to work independently
- Strong written communication skills
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
- Experience with Salesforce and Intacct accounting software
- Degree in the field of IT, finance, and/or accounting
This is a full-time, non-exempt position located in our Fort Collins Office.
All US domestic, full-time employees will receive optional medical insurance, health savings contribution, dental insurance, vision insurance, life AD&D insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan, and health club membership. All full-time, non-exempt employees will receive sick/personal time in addition to vacation and holiday time. ELIC does comply with FMLA and HFWA allowing employees applicable time off for qualifying events.
Some benefits are optional and may require employee action for ELIC to match, contribute, or enroll employees in the benefit. Some benefits must be accepted as a package. ELIC reserves the right to modify or adapt benefits during employment.
Back to List