To provide support to the Finance Department, across departments, and to teachers and their support network.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the process of entering/checking daily batches into donor management software (currently Salesforce)
- Responsible for processing donation checks that come in through the mail
- Responsible for processing any donation related adjustments within the donor management system (currently Salesforce)
- Oversees the process of mailing daily receipts to donors
- Participates in daily/weekly/monthly database integrity projects as directed by direct supervisor
- Acts as primary point person for all donor communication issues and teacher inquiries related to donations
- Responsible for the distribution of mail within the office
- Performs other tasks and projects as requested by direct supervisor
- Associate degree in a related field
- Entry level understanding of databases
- 10-key adding machine experience
- Able to type, with accuracy, 65 wpm
- Detail-oriented and self-starting
- Able to work independently
- Strong written communication skills
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
- Committed Christian
- Experience with Salesforce and Intacct accounting software
- Degree in the field of IT, finance, and/or accounting
This is a full-time, non-exempt position located in our Fort Collins, CO office.
All US domestic, full-time employees will receive optional medical insurance, health savings contribution, dental insurance, vision insurance, life AD&D insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan, and health club membership. All full-time, exempt employees will receive wage continuation which includes maternity leave, paternity leave, bereavement leave, and sick time in addition to vacation and holiday time. ELIC does comply with FMLA and HFWA allowing employees applicable time off for qualifying events.
Some benefits are optional and may require employee action for ELIC to match, contribute, or enroll employees in the benefit. Some benefits must be accepted as a package. ELIC reserves the right to modify or adapt benefits during employment.
Back to List