To operate as the primary contact for customers and maintain the tools that support those customers. This role will also be responsible for the execution of online events to create purposeful and meaningful online engagement across regions and a variety of contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships, overseeing infrastructure, systems, logistics, and scheduling. This involves, but is not limited to, communicating needs and information with all key stakeholders before, during, and after the events.
- Works inter-departmentally to participate in and/or create teams to execute online events or areas of online engagement that serve the purposes of various departments. Serves as liaison between ELIC, vendors, and other third parties.
- Manages and organizes event communication through the CRM and other related software solutions.
- Provides customer support through responding to inquiries and converting inquiries into sales through knowledge of all of our products and services.
- Operates as the primary point of contact for online engagement with current and prospective customers through registration for online events including, but not limited to, scheduling and payment software.
- Troubleshoots and identifies software/infrastructure solutions for customers and teachers.
- Tracks, categorizes, and summarizes evaluations for all online events to help assess effectiveness with appropriate stakeholders.
- Recruits and provides oversight to volunteers involved in the events, and coordinates staffing as needed and/or directed.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Ability to deal with deadlines, complex scheduling, and changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Excellent collaboration with internal stakeholders, including overseas-based personnel, and third party vendors.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through on complex tasks.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Good written and verbal communications skills conducive to high-quality customer service.
- Proficiency with Microsoft computer programs.
- Ability to complete tasks with a servant's attitude.
- Committed to the purpose, vision and mission of ELIC.
- Committed Christian.
- Experience with events and/or scheduling software, and CRMs. (ie. Calendly, Hubspot).
- Experience with basic web editing.
- ELIC experience preferred.
Compensation: USD $37,00 – $44,000
This is an exempt, full time position located in our Fort Collins Office.
Some benefits are optional and may require employee action for ELIC to match, contribute, or enroll employees in the benefit. Some benefits must be accepted as a package. ELIC reserves the right to modify or adapt benefits during employment.
All US domestic, full-time employees will receive optional medical insurance, health savings contribution, dental insurance, vision insurance, life AD&D insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan, and health club membership. All full-time, exempt employees will receive wage continuation which includes maternity leave, paternity leave, bereavement leave, and sick time in addition to vacation and holiday time. ELIC does comply with FMLA and HFWA allowing employees applicable time off for qualifying events.
Back to List