ELIC is accepting applications for fundraising coaches to provide individualized fundraising training and coaching. Those that work as a coach will: facilitate an environment that moves fundraising ideas from concepts to convictions through scheduled phone calls, provide accountability on stated goals and action steps created by the client and supplied within the provided curriculum, and offer perspective and practical tools provided resources as well as personal experiences in fundraising.
- BA/BS degree
- Basic knowledge of fundraising principles and successful fundraising experience
- Self-Starter with the ability to work remotely
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Commitment to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
- Committed Christian
This is a non-exempt, part-time position which will be worked remotely.
Back to List