ELIC is accepting applications for the Global Marketing Project Manager position in our U.S. office. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that marketing projects across multiple departments are delivered on time and on budget. This position coordinates deadlines, priorities, logistics, and administration within the marketing department. This role is also responsible for communicating and negotiating budgets and timelines with other departments, global offices, and external vendors.
- BA/BS required; Preference given to those with degrees in Business, Marketing, and Communication
- Experience with marketing principles, design aesthetic, and project management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and work within a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills required
- Flexibility and the ability to work with a team
- Commitment to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
This is a full-time, non-exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List