ELIC is accepting applications for the candidate advisor position. This individual will actively and eagerly walk alongside candidates as they consider service and commit to teach overseas with ELIC. The role includes effectively screening and motivating candidates for service, processing a high volume of applications for long-term service, and coaching and equipping candidates for successful service with ELIC. It also requires a significant amount of time on the phone and the ability to prioritize responsibilities while paying attention to detail. Individuals eager to motivate, encourage and equip others for overseas service are encouraged to apply.
- A bachelor’s degree. Preference given to those with administrative, communications, counseling, or intercultural studies backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to actively motivate others through written and verbal communications
- Experience living and working overseas
- Excellent phone skills
- Highly-motivated, adaptable, team-oriented individual with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize
- Experience in the following areas is helpful, but not required: sales and marketing, counseling and coaching, non-profit work, fundraising/support-raising experience
- Passionate about ELIC’s purpose, vision, and mission
- Committed Christian
This is a full-time, exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List