ELIC is accepting applications for the Candidate Advisor position. This individual will actively and eagerly walk alongside candidates as they consider short-term service and commit to serve overseas with ELIC. The role includes effectively screening and motivating candidates for service, processing a high volume of applications for short-term service, and coaching and equipping candidates for successful service with ELIC. It also requires a significant amount of time on the phone and the ability to prioritize responsibilities while paying attention to detail. Individuals will also take 2 – 4 domestic recruiting trips a year to help cast vision for the work of ELIC. Individuals eager to motivate, encourage and equip others for overseas service are encouraged to apply.
- A bachelor’s degree. Preference given to those with counseling, business or international studies backgrounds.
- Excellent communicator. Someone with the ability to motivate others through written and verbal communication.
- Enthusiastic, focused, persistent, persuasive and highly organized.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize.
- Experience in the following areas is helpful, but not required: sales and marketing, counseling and coaching, non-profit work, fundraising/support-raising experience.
- Experience serving overseas preferred.
- This is a full-time, exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office. Start date is May 20th, 2019.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 30th
Back to List