ELIC is seeking a high capacity, team-oriented individual for the position of HR Manager. This position requires a wide-range of knowledge of varied human resource practices, policies, and regulations that apply to a multinational organization. The individual in this position must possess a working knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations, and the ability to interpret and implement company policies for overall compliance. ELIC relies on the HR Manager to develop and maintain smooth HR processes and procedures, which requires creativity and working in strong collaboration with colleagues. The individual in this position has a direct impact on ELIC’s ability to recruit, retain, and promote the excellent staff who contribute to the company’s dynamic global work. Some travel may be required.
- BA/BS in a related field of study
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience leading and directing a team (2 or more years)
- Ability to represent ELIC in a professional manner
- Experience in designing, developing and managing the implementation of HR related operating procedures in a high-volume operating environment
- Experience resolving employee relations and/or performance management issues Experience in talent acquisition and/or executing recruitment strategies and developing position descriptions
- Supervisory experience
- Experience maintaining confidentiality of personal employee information in accordance with state and federal requirements
- Committed Christian
- Fully consents to ELIC’s community covenant and statement of faith
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
Desired but not required: A professional Human Resources certification (SPHR or PHR)
This is a full-time, exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List