ELIC is accepting applications for the Administrative Specialist position in the Global Support Services (GSS) department. This individual will work within the GSS team by handling administrative and logistical processes in support of U.S. and international assignees. Duties in this role will vary by season but will include document management, visa acquisition, expense report management, and newsletter mailings. It also requires communication with organizational leadership in overseas countries of service and requires handling sensitive information with discretion and professionalism.
- A.A. degree is desirable or commensurate experience.
- Types 50 wpm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with the ability to produce ready for print documents.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and carry out tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and able to represent ELIC professionally.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information routinely.
- Minimum of 2 years office experience.
- Commitment to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC.
- Committed Christian
- Experience in the following areas is helpful, but not required: previous ELIC work and/service, project management, administration, international experience, Salesforce CRM
This is a part time, non-exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List