ELIC is accepting applications for a Fundraising Program Manager. This position is responsible for continued development and continued distribution of the proprietary fundraising course and curriculum.
- BA/BS marketing, project management, or a related field
- Minimum Two years of experience with project management, or similar project-driven work
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate with groups
- Capacity to travel as approved by leadership
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Fully agrees to ELIC’s community covenant and statement of faith
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
Preferred Qualifications: Marketing Experience
This is a full time, non-exempt position.
Back to List