ELIC is accepting applications for the position of Mobilization Logistics Coordinator. This position coordinates the development, implementation, and execution of key Mobilization specific projects aimed at finding, training, and sending teachers overseas. The Mobilization Logistics Coordinator will work closely with the Short-Term Programs Senior Manager to refine systems, processes, and overall work-flow efficiencies. This role also manages countless details involved in sending teachers overseas including document collection, flight booking, and overseeing candidate engagement. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, creative problem-solver.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership, time management, and customer service skills
- Highly‐motivated, adaptable, and team‐oriented with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Fully consents to ELIC’s community covenant and statement of faith
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
This is a full-time position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List