The Project Coordinator exists to ensure core organizational projects are implemented successfully within a fast-moving, goal‐oriented recruitment department. The individual in this role will work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects on time, within budget and according to scope. The Project Coordinator will report to and work closely with the Project Manager, Mobilization in the creation and execution of new projects to meet and advance strategic organizational goals.
- Passion for developing, owning and promoting departmental interests
- Capable of visualizing the ‘big picture’ coupled with eagerness to do the day-to-day tasks required to realize it
- Ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives, and tasks at once and effectively prioritize critical versus non‐critical tasks
- Skilled communicator in individual and group settings
- Self-motivated with an intrinsic desire to achieve professional growth by managing increasingly demanding projects autonomously
- Experience with budget maintenance
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- ELIC experience preferred
- Fundraising experience preferred
This is a full-time position located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Back to List