ELIC is accepting applications for the Human Resources Administrator position in our Fort Collins office. This individual will coordinate and administer human resources functions to include: all activities of payroll processing, processing employee changes, and other employee benefits as assigned. The role requires attention to detail, timely follow through, and excellent communication skills.
- Associates degree in a related field
- Types 50 WPM
- Proficiency in WORD and Excel
- Good working knowledge of federal/state payroll requirements, payroll regulations, and payroll processing
- Experience in working with outside service bureaus
- Detail-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
- Committed Christian
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2 or more years of multi-state payroll experience
This is a full time, non-exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List