ELIC is accepting applications for the Logistics and Administrative Candidate Advisor (LACA) position. This is a temporary position located in Fort Collins, Colorado. The LACA will share responsibility for coaching, equipping, and mobilizing committed candidates towards overseas service with ELIC while also leading administrative and logistical processes to support candidates, the Candidate Care Team, and the Sr. Manager of the Candidate Care team. This role provides outstanding customer service to new teacher prospects and supported field offices.
- Bachelor's degree with preference given for Administrative, Communications, Counseling, Intercultural Studies/Ministry backgrounds or a related field
- Overseas experience
- Highly-motivated, adaptable, and team-oriented with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to work in a high-paced environment
- Assertiveness to pursue and follow-through for the processing of each candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented; ability to manage a variety of documentation processes from different operating programs and database systems to provide individualized and accurate record-keeping
- Willingness to interact by phone for multiple hours a day
- Able to type at least 40 wpm
- Able to work in MS Office programs, Apple programs, Google docs; knowledge of other communicative campaign resources is a plus
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Fully agrees to ELIC's community covenant and statement of faith and committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
- Preference given for prior experience with ELIC
This is a temporary, full-time position located in ELIC's Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List