ELIC is accepting applications for the Sr. Manager of Human Resources. This key member of the Global Support Services team will manage and help execute (as needed) key HR functions to include: employment, payroll administration, and benefits. The HR manager will participate in the development of policy and procedures and will assist leadership with training and development for North American staff.
- Minimum of BA in related field
- Types at least 50 wpm
- Minimum of 2 years HR experience to include direct experience or exposure to payroll processing and benefits administration.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and carry out tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills
- Able to operate with high discretion preserving needed confidentiality
- Prior Experience with ELIC
- Prior supervisory experience
- Experience working with outside service providers
- Experience with international travel and concerns
This is a full time, exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List