ELIC is accepting applications for a Project Manager to develop and launch a global online academy. This position will work to ensure that the strategic plan for the academy is executed effectively, on time, and on budget. The Project Manager will manage in-house and outsourced processes related to the successful launch and maintenance of the academy. The person in this position will act as a liaison between the Senior Director of Marketing and other departments, staff, and outside organizations as it relates to the academy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related field
- One year of previous leadership or project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Passion for process improvement and eagerness to make recommendations and lead change
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to defend departmental interests while building and maintaining constructive cross‐functional relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives, and tasks at once and effectively prioritize critical versus non‐critical tasks
- Fully consents to ELIC’s community covenant and statement of faith
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
This is a full time, exempt position located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Back to List