ELIC is accepting applications for the Payroll and Benefits Administrator position in our Fort Collins office. This individual will coordinate and administer human resources functions to include: all activities of payroll processing, processing employee changes, and other employee benefits as assigned. The role requires attention to detail, timely follow-through, and excellent communication skills.
- B.A. or equivalent in Human Resources or related field
- Strong customer service particularly regarding sensitive and highly confidential information
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to multitask; able to make ongoing and needed adjustments to handle unique employee situations
- Microsoft Office experience
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Fully consents to ELIC’s community covenant and statement of faith
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
- Committed Christian
- Payroll and/or bookkeeping experience
- Experience with Benefits Administration
- Familiarity with database software, self-service programs, and payroll systems. Paycom experience a plus
This is a full time, non-exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List