ELIC is accepting applications for a Finance Associate. The finance associate serves the greater ELIC staff and provides direct support to the finance department by managing daily tasks to include, but not limited to: accounts payable, reporting for internal and external use, invoicing, month-end reconciliations, oversight and distribution of petty cash, and various company filings.
- Bachelor's degree, preference given to Accounting or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Drive, specifically Excel and Sheets
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices, or desire to learn
- Good with numbers and figures and analytical acumen with the ability to adapt to change
- Seeks to gain efficiencies through optimizing systems and processes
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Fully consents to ELIC’s community covenant, statement of faith and is a committed Christian
- Experience in Sage Intacct accounting software
- Experience in Salesforce
This is a full-time, non-exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
Back to List