Operations Manager, Pinnacle Academy
To enhance the effectiveness of the Department of Pinnacle Academy by providing leadership and support in a fast moving, goal‐oriented organization. The OM collaborates with the Sr. Director of Pinnacle Academy to regularly evaluate processes, methods, and systems for accuracy and needed updates in both new divisions and current structures. The person in this position will act as a liaison between the Sr. Director of Pinnacle Academy and other departments, staff, and/or outside organizations and should be an excellent communicator with strong organization skills as well as provide leadership in key decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reports to: Sr. Director of Pinnacle Academy
- Provides organization and planning for the Department of Pinnacle Academy including the development of systems, processes, and documentation, as well as working directly with country leaders and other members of the Pinnacle Academy (PA) Leadership Team to establish program details, monitor progress, and resolve ongoing problems.
- Assists in managing departmental budgets on an ongoing basis; ensures that all expenses are coded the appropriate account codes and identifies major budgetary variances.
- Ensures all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way. Examines financial data and uses data to improve profitability.
- Maintains and provides ongoing reporting from various departments. Performs quality controls and monitors production KPIs.
- Initiates and maintains client relationships and oversees successful delivery of programs while looking for ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Organizes and manages key meetings as directed by the Sr. Director of Pinnacle Academy.
- Assists the Sr. Director of Pinnacle Academy with regular administrative tasks (i.e., expense reports, credit card reconciliation), organization, communication, and other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Two years previous leadership or management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Passion for process improvement and eagerness to make recommendations and lead change
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to defend departmental interests while building and maintaining constructive cross-functional relationships
- High level of detail orientation with one year of experience performing regular data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives, and tasks at once and effectively prioritize critical versus non‐critical tasks
- One year of overseas work experience (preferably in Asia or the Middle East)
- Experience as both a Hubspot user and administrator
- Fully consents to ELIC’s community covenant and statement of faith
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
- Committed Christian
This is a full-time, exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office. The pay range is $58,000–$66,000/annually with full-time benefits eligibility.
ELIC reserves the right to screen based on location.