Senior Manager of Mobilization, Recruiting, and Partnership Development
The Senior Manager of Mobilization, Recruiting, and Partnership Development (SMMRPD) position exists to supervise and manage the Recruiting team (RT) and lead a strategic plan for lead generation including through partnership development for the benefit of ELIC’s short-term and long-term programs. The mission of this role is to fill the Mobilization pipeline with quality leads by creating, implementing, and propelling effective lead-generating strategies and coaching their individual team members towards goal-contributing success. This role will be responsible for establishing and tracking RT goals, developing effective recruiting tools, and supporting the needs of the Recruiting Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reports to: Sr. Director of Global Marketing & Development
- In cooperation with the Sr. Director of Global Marketing & Development, the RT budget is developed.
- When appropriate, coordinate initiatives and/or processes with other managers, directors, and staff.
- Serves on the Mobilization Leadership Team and works with all members for consistent messaging and cooperation related to engaging and recruiting new teachers.
- Recruits, trains, and coordinates professional development of new Mobilization Specialists in conjunction with direct supervisor.
- Leads the systems and process for recruiting.
- Regularly evaluates and updates short-term and long-term recruiting information, lead generation processes, presentation templates, recruiter materials, candidate touches, Hubspot items, sequences, forms and procedures, benchmarks, and anything that needs regular updating and evaluation.
- Acts as a liaison between Overseas Based Personnel (OBP) and Mobilization for collaborative recruiting strategies that would incorporate OBP.
- Leads the Recruiting Team by providing up-to-date information on ELIC's countries of service.
- Leads and updates the recruiter materials and places timely orders for all promotion needs.
- Perform searches, interviews, and hiring procedures necessary to keep a qualified and skilled team of Mobilization Specialists on staff.
- Works closely with the Sr. Manager of Mobilization, Candidate Advising and Candidate Care to deliver a seamless candidate experience through the pipeline.
- Works closely with Project Manager, Mobilization, and Global Events to coordinate short-term program recruiting needs and recruitment efforts during short-term programs.
- Manages and acquires a portfolio of key advocates, partnerships, and accounts.
- Tracks individual Mobilization Specialist's performance through data-driven metrics in Hubspot.
- Willing to participate in domestic and/or international travel as needed.
- Completes other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
Supervisory Relationships: This role will supervise the Recruiting Team.
- BA in a related field.
- Previous experience leading and collaborating with teams.
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver.
- Experience with international travel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to draft general correspondence.
- Able to represent ELIC professionally.
- Able to work independently and handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, be flexible, and be well-organized.
- Proficient in using technology in a global workplace for communication and security needs.
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC.
- Fully consents to ELIC's Statement of Faith.
- Committed Christian.
Desired but not required
- 3+ years experience in leading a team.
- Experience with Hubspot and Slack.
- Overseas Experience.
- Recruiting and Sales experience.
This is a full-time, exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office.
The pay range is $60,000–$65,000/annually with full-time benefits eligibility.
ELIC reserves the right to screen based on location.