Web Content Creator
The Web Content Creator collaborates with the marketing team to build and maintain website properties that align with strategic priorities and follow the visual and written style guidelines of the appropriate brand. This position works with the Global Marketing team to manage multiple projects and gives ongoing web support for web properties across the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reports to: Senior Director of Global Marketing
- In collaboration with the Senior Designer and Developer, create and maintain web properties for each brand within the company for a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Codes, develops, and provides appropriate documentation for websites, web-based apps, tools, and resources
- Works alongside the marketing team to ensure consistency in visual messaging
- Possesses an understanding of ethics in design practice
- Possesses keen organizational skills, and the ability to work well with teams
- Keeps up with industry changes and updates related to trends, software, and website development and design.
- Identifies project needs and manages projects for effective output and the meeting of project deadlines
- Ensure that our web properties align with our brand standards and there is design consistency across other marketing channels.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by direct supervisor
- Minimum of two years of proven experience in website design, development, and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hubspot CRM & CMS experience
- E-commerce experience
- Experience with at least one back-end programming language, such as PHP.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), such as Concrete CMS or DatoCMS.
- Experience with JS frameworks, such as SvelteKit or Nuxt.js.
- Experience with build process technologies, such as Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack.
- Experience with Git and other version control systems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience creating sites on Squarespace or other web-based website creators
This is a full-time, exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office. The pay range is $58,000–$70,000/annually with full-time benefits eligibility.
ELIC reserves the right to screen based on location.