June 22–July 27
Serving in Phnom Penh + another country that you choose
You and your team will have the opportunity to teach English to either children or adults in the beautiful country of Cambodia. The English language ability of the Khmer students is significantly higher than most surrounding countries, but their academic English skills, especially their critical thinking skills are still lacking. Teach English in Cambodia and you’ll have the opportunity to assist in opening the eyes and minds of the next generation of Cambodian leaders!
Evenings and weekends are spent lesson planning, fellowship with your team and/or your students, and sightseeing. Engage is designed for all majors, so even if you have no experience in the classroom, we will prepare you!
The dates for this program are: June 22–July 27, 2018.
The cost for this program is $4,250*.
*Does not include international airfare.
- Some college required.
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate program.
- All majors acceptable.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!