Like most of Southeast Asia, Cambodia is full of ancient history. However, Cambodia’s recent tragic history is what continues to bring people to this beautiful country. We believe that social justice begins in the classroom. If you want to make an impact for social justice in the world, come and see the needs that the people of Cambodia face.
This program is designed for you to experience Cambodia’s culture, learn about Cambodia’s history, come along-side our long-term teachers, build relationships with their University students, visit ancient temples, as well as have the opportunity to teach English to victims of human trafficking.
The dates for this program are: May 29–June 24, 2018.
The cost for this program is $4,250*.
*Does not include international airfare.
- Some college required.
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate program.
- All majors acceptable.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!