Late May - Late June
Cost coming soon
Various locations available across Vietnam
Engage Culture Vietnam is more than an experience—it’s a chance to learn the heartbeat of a nation and develop a greater love for the people.
You and your team will travel to Hanoi first, the bustling capital of Vietnam. You will be involved in a range of activities that will accomplish four main purposes: personal and team development that will challenge you to grow, learning/understanding the Vietnamese worldview with key excursions to historical locations, peer-to-peer relationships with local Vietnamese college students, and partnership with a local English club run by our long-term staff.
Throughout your time, you will see many sights and locations and work with multiple local organizations teaching English. Your main focus will be experiencing the culture, learning the language, and building relationships with the local people.
Costs are confirmed for all participants in the fall. Orientation takes place during the first week of the program prior to teaching in the classroom.
- Some college required.
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate program.
- All majors acceptable.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- International travel
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And much, much more!