May 28 - early August
Cost coming soon
Hanoi, Vietnam + another country that you choose
The Engage Intern program is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to live and learn in more than one country over the summer. Teachers will start their summer in Vietnam and have the opportunity to see multiple locations throughout the country.
You and your team will be involved in a range of activities that will accomplish four main purposes: personal and team development, cultural learning, peer-to-peer relationships, and partnership. Throughout your time, you will see many sights, locations, and work with multiple local organizations teaching English. After 4 weeks you will travel to another location to experience the Engage program in another country.
Orientation is May 28th through June 3rd and all participants will depart Hanoi for second country on July 26th. Return date to the United States conditional upon second location of service. Costs coming soon.
- Some college required.
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate program.
- All majors acceptable.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- International travel
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And much, much more!