Early July - Early August
Cost coming soon
A camp-like setting set two hours outside of the capital
A rural setting awaits teachers going to this location, set two hours outside of the capital. Mongolia teachers will train in Ulaanbaatar for one week before beginning a four-week teaching program. You'll start each day with three hours of conversational English teaching to your own class of 20 teenagers.
Engage is designed for all majors, so even if you have no experience in the classroom, we will prepare you! This classroom time is meant to be fun, dynamic, and interactive.
Afternoons are when student/teacher friendships are taken to the next level. Evenings are spent primarily with your team. Not only will you need time to plan for the next day, but you’ll also enjoy a time of intentional community, fellowship, and reflection.
Mongolia is insanely beautiful, with rolling landscapes and roaring rivers, and is a perfect fit for the adventurous type.
Costs are confirmed for all participants in the fall. Orientation takes place early summer in Ulaanbaatar, prior to teaching in the classroom. Typical return date is mid-July.
- Must be at least a high school senior or older.
- No college experience required.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- International travel
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And much, much more!