Early July–Early August
A camp-like setting set two hours outside of the capital
Mongolia is a beautiful country, with rolling hills and roaring rivers. It is a perfect fit for the adventurous type. Set in a rural Mongolian village, you and your team will teach English to middle school students at a summer camp. Engage is designed for all majors, so even if you have no experience in the classroom, we will prepare you!
This program is very high energy and will consist of English classes, cultural activities, sports, games, and a lot of interaction with your students outside of class. Afternoons are when student/teacher friendships are taken to the next level, and the evenings are spent primarily with your team. Not only will you need time to plan for the next day, but you’ll also enjoy a time of intentional community, fellowship, and reflection.
The dates for this program are: Early July–Early August, 2018.
The cost for this program is $4,300*.
*Does not include international airfare.
- Must be at least a high school senior or older.
- No college experience required.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!