Tunisia is a popular tourist destination and filming location for some of Hollywood’s most iconic films. In Tunisia, we are partnering with an established language school that is in its fourth year of operation. It is run by a seasoned and vibrant staff who have been working in the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region for years.
You will teach third-year university students and recent university graduates—all of whom are looking to teach in the future. These students are highly interactive and motivated and love to learn new skills, especially communicative activities that they can apply in their own classrooms. They are highly relational and eager to get to know you, your personal life, and your belief system, and they are open to share about themselves and their culture.
Costs are confirmed for all participants in the fall. Orientation takes place early summer, prior to teaching in the classroom. Typical return date is early August.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree required.
- All majors acceptable.
- Some teaching experience and/or training preferred.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- International travel
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And much, much more!