You and your team will travel to the Kurdistan region of Iraq where you will run an English language-learning program, either for children ages 5-15 or for adults ages 16+. Iraqi Kurdistan is an ethnically and culturally diverse region that includes Kurds, Arabs, Yazidis, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Muslims, and Orthodox Christians. Through these english programs, you will have the opportunity to help expand our reputation as a professional teaching organization, serve students through English classes, and expand the team's footprint in the community.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!
- Some college required.
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate program.
- All majors acceptable.
- Proficient in speaking English.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.