Lebanon is a beautiful country, full of beautiful people. In Lebanon we partner with a local organization that provides basic care and education to displaced Syrian children who have lost nearly everything. You will be helping children to develop the skills they need to integrate into an accredited Lebanese school.
Your team will rotate in teaching daytime classes to children and night classes to adults. During your time off, you may rest, prepare upcoming lessons, meet with your team, and potentially get to know local families. Weekends consist of tourist activities with your team, resting and possibly visiting your students and their families.
June 21–July 23
- Some college required.
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate program.
- All majors acceptable.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!