This summer, you will be teaching in Fez, the oldest city in Morocco. During the week, you will be teaching conversational English to Moroccan children that attend a trilingual school led by American believers. The students may range in age from kindergarten age to high school seniors. When you are not in the classroom, you will have the opportunity to explore the ruins of the city, nearby cultural sites, and build relationships with your teammates, students, and their hospitable families.
June 21–July 23
- Some college required.
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate program.
- All majors acceptable.
- Proficient in speaking English.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!