2019 dates and cost to be announced
Various cities throughout China are available
The Teacher Training Program offers the wonderful privilege and opportunity to work with Chinese primary, middle school, and high school teachers for four weeks of English instruction. You will enjoy learning about local culture through the cross-cultural components of the curriculum.
During your free time, you will be able to explore the city, talk with locals, and experience the local culture. The program begins with one week of training in Beijing where you will be prepared to teach classes, get to know your team, and enjoy outings to the Great Wall and other favorite Beijing sites.
ELIC has partnered with the Chinese government for nearly 30 years and has trained more than 50,000 Chinese teacher trainees. You will have the unique opportunity to pour into the lives of these dear teachers, building deep friendships and bringing hope and love. The encouragement and creativity you offer will be invaluable to them, and in turn, you will be blessed by their love and generosity.
2019 dates and cost to be announced.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree required.
- All majors acceptable.
- Some teaching experience and/or training preferred.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!