2019 dates and cost to be announced
Teach in a rural setting in either Vientiane Province or Xieng Khouang Province
In Laos, you and your team will be teaching English to teachers that are a part of a English Language Teacher Training Program. These students are all secondary school teachers coming from the poorest and most remote districts within the province. This training program is a three year program for Lao English teachers, and they are very eager to learn. Our training program brings hope to their lives as we are able to care for them in a way they have never been cared for and it touches them deeply.
You will be co-teaching a class with one of your teammates. Evenings and Sundays will be spent resting, lesson planning, hanging out with your team, and enjoying cultural outings.
2019 dates and cost to be announced.
- A bachelor's degree preferred.
- All majors acceptable.
- Native-like English fluency.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!