Tunisia is a popular tourist destination and filming location for some of Hollywood’s most iconic films. In Tunisia, we are partnering with an established language school that is in its fourth year of operation. It is run by a seasoned and vibrant staff who have been working in the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region for years.
Most students will be university or graduate students (Masters or PhD level). These students are highly interactive, motivated and love to learn new skills. They are highly relational and eager to get to know you, your personal life, your belief system, and are open to share about themselves and their culture.
June 21–July 23
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree required.
- All majors acceptable.
- Some teaching experience and/or training preferred.
- Proficient in speaking English.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!