Tunisia is a popular tourist destination and filming location for some of Hollywood’s most iconic films. In Tunisia, we are partnering with an established language school that is in its fourth year of operation. It is run by a seasoned and vibrant staff who have been working in the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region for years. You will run a conversational English camp for middle and high school students and will have three hours of class in the mornings and two hours of high-energy activities in the afternoons.
Engage is designed for all majors, so even if you have no experience in the classroom, we will prepare you! Your evenings will consist of team time, visiting students, and exploring the local culture. Many of your students have not had interaction with foreign teachers or proficient English speakers, so your presence will be a delight to them.
June 21–July 23
- Some college required.
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate program.
- All majors acceptable.
- Proficient in speaking English.
- Enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- Food and housing
- Sightseeing opportunities
- Medical and evacuation coverage
- Orientation, training, and debriefing
- Visa and document processing
- Support development materials
- Donor receipting
- Teaching curriculum
- Screening and team placement
- Contracts with individual host schools
- And more!