July & January departure dates are available
Costs are customized
Various cities throughout Tunisia are available
Our staff in Tunisia spend their time learning Arabic, getting to know the local culture, tutoring Tunisian students, and supporting our teachers in other countries around North Africa and the Middle East.
In Tunisia you'll be situated between the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean Sea, a unique and beautiful part of the world. You'll have the opportunity to invest in your neighbors and colleagues while getting to know the amazing culture and people of Tunisia.
July and January orientations are available for you to start teaching in either the fall or spring semester. Costs are customized based on your individual needs and family situation.
- Native-like English fluency.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in any field.
- An enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- A desire to grow personally and professionally.
- A passion to serve on a team.
- A readiness/willingness to raise financial support.
- International and domestic flights
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement options
- Monthly stipend for food and personal expenses
- Teacher training and graduate TESOL certificate
- Ongoing professional development
- Midyear conference in Thailand
- And much more