Our teachers in Laos primarily work and live as educators on university campuses. There are many opportunities outside the classroom to connect with your students over coffee, tea, sports, shopping, and other fun hobbies.
In Laos, you will work alongside a team of people like you who have a passion for people and sharing their lives with students. Every team looks different, from families with kids of all ages, to early retirees and young professionals, all working and sharing life together.
July and January orientations are available for you to start teaching in either the fall or spring semester. Costs are customized based on your individual needs and family situation.
- Proficient in speaking English.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in any field.
- An enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- A desire to grow personally and professionally.
- A passion to serve on a team.
- A readiness/willingness to raise financial support.
- International and domestic flights
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement options
- Monthly stipend for food and personal expenses
- Teacher training and graduate TESOL certificate
- Ongoing professional development
- Midyear conference in Thailand
- And much more