Study Arabic, explore Morocco, and share life with your local neighbors and language tutors as we seek to build partnerships with Moroccan universities.
July and January orientations are available for you to start teaching in either the fall or spring semester. Costs are customized based on your individual needs and family situation.
- Proficient in speaking English.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in any field.
- An enthusiasm to share your hope and life.
- A desire to grow personally and professionally.
- A passion to serve on a team.
- A readiness/willingness to raise financial support.
- International and domestic flights
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement options
- Monthly stipend for food and personal expenses
- Teacher training and graduate TESOL certificate
- Ongoing professional development
- Midyear conference in Thailand
- And much more