Welcome to ELIC’s inquiry process for employment opportunities serving in the United States headquarters located in Fort Collins, Colorado. ELIC exists to serve the people of Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, and the Persian Gulf by providing English-language teaching teams to educational institutions. If you are looking for employment relating to the recruitment, placement, training, and administrative support of these teaching teams with an organization where your work will have an eternal impact, please click “apply now” on one of the following openings, complete the inquiry form and send a resume and cover letter indicating motivation for your interest. As you complete this inquiry form, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Thank you.
Manager of Global Duty of Care & HR
Global Support Services Department
The Manager of Global Duty of Care & HR position researches and develops organization-wide policies and procedures for security, child safety, women’s safety, travel, incident reporting, crisis management and debriefing, and emergency communication in coordination with the Sr. Director of GSS. Additionally this position will analyze and develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management as needed.
This opening is for a full-time, non-exempt position and reports to the Sr. Director of GSS. This position is eligible for ELIC benefits including medical insurance, retirement program and vacation.
- B.A. degree
- 2 or more years of HR experience.
- Type 50 wpm.
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, knowledge of Excel and Google Apps.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and carry out tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and able to represent ELIC professionally.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information routinely.
- Experience in working with outside service providers desirable.
- Detail-oriented with ability to work under strict timelines.
- Commitment to the purpose, vision and mission of ELIC.
- Committed Christian.
Vision of the Recruiting Team
The Recruiting Team (RT) will promote the vision of ELIC to those inside and outside the organization with the goal of generating as many inquiries as possible for all ELIC opportunities & positions.
Purpose of the Mobilization Specialist
A Mobilization Specialist (MS) is the active face of ELIC to key audiences who desire to teach or serve abroad. The MS will cast vision to inquiries about service with ELIC, demonstrate how life is shared in an overseas context, and to woo and encourage those inquiries to move forward and apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Think strategically and organize actions/travel/events to accomplish the RT goals for the coming year
- Research key audiences to identify common values, shared vision, possible advocates, and opportunities for the audience to participate with ELIC
- Communicate effectively with key audience contacts and advocates to arrange events and cast the vision of ELIC
- Plan strategic & engaging events based on the key audience demographic
- Plan affordable travel logistics – airfare, hotel, car rental, etc.
- Speak publicly and enthusiastically and cast the vision for ELIC for anywhere from 5 – 90 minutes at a time in various settings (classrooms, churches, conferences, Perspectives, etc.)
- Engage a wide variety of interested candidates in large or small group settings and encourage them to explore opportunities with ELIC
- Generate inquiries that translate into committed long-term & short-tem teachers through sign-ups, text messages, referrals, registration, social media, etc.
- Identify ways to bless/serve key audiences through the knowledge/skills ELIC possesses and ways for the audience to deepen their relationship with ELIC
- Increase general awareness of ELIC and our opportunities through various mechanisms (travel, alumni, social media, campaigns, etc.)
- Create content and communicate open positions through social media platforms and campaigns
- Coach alumni and advocates to represent ELIC effectively and be a resource for them as new opportunities/markets develop.
- Document accurately key audience conversations and travel arrangements (i.e. through Salesforce)
- Assist in other tasks as requested by the Director
- Cooperate with other teams in the office when necessary or strategic such as the processing teams, HR, Marketing, etc.
- Create and contribute to marketing strategies through generating new and creative ideas
- Committed Christian
- Passionate about ELIC’s vision and actively works to make that vision a reality
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferable in marketing, communication, public speaking, intercultural studies/ministry backgrounds or business
- Overseas experience required, more than 1 year experience preferred and/or service with ELIC
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Clear communication skills and able to motivate others through written, verbal, and face-to-face conversations
- Creative in communicating vision and opportunities with others, including strategic thinking and event planning
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds and denominations
- Willing to embrace team and individual goals
- Detail-oriented, able to record various aspects of travel and key audience relationships
- Highly-motivated, adaptable, team-oriented individual with the ability to work under pressure in a high-paced context
- Able to type at least 40 wpm
- Able to work in MS Office programs, Apple programs, Google applications, and other social media platforms. Knowledge of Salesforce, mail merge and other campaign resources a plus
- Ability to work closely & collaborate with the RT team to achieve desired goals and strategic plans
- Social media, business travel, professional appearance, and public speaking experience and knowledge preferred
- Other helpful traits: enthusiasm, approachability, encouragement, persuasion, storytelling, Collaboration, “woo”
- Recruiting Director