Mail Center Operator and Buyer
ELIC is accepting applications for the Mail Center Operator and Buyer position in our U.S. office. This individual will proactively work alongside ELIC teams to handle all mailing and shipping needs. The Mail Center Operator and Buyer will coordinate with USPS and other shipping vendors to distribute mail that comes in and out of ELIC’s main office. This individual will sort mail and insure the mail is delivered properly. The Mail Center Operator and Buyer will serve as buyer for office supplies and items needed for the main office and maintains relationships with ELIC vendors. This position is part-time averaging 20 hours a week with the potential for additional hours during peak mailing seasons.
- High School Diploma
- Two or more years of office experience
- Keyboard / computer skills
- Postal equipment ability / aptitude
- Mild to moderate lifting and standing
- Capable of representing ELIC in a professional capacity
- Fully agrees to ELIC’s community covenant and statement of faith
- Committed to the purpose, vision, and mission of ELIC
- Committed Christian
This is a part-time, non-exempt position located in ELIC’s Fort Collins, Colorado office. Preference will be given to applicants with mail room and purchasing experience.